Connect LAN-GSM-Modul via LAN to Messagingtoolkit / Connect via JSON to SMS-provider / Documentation
we are interested in using your software in our application.
1. At the moment we are using the following hardwares which are connected via TCP/IP
Can we connect this modems directly to the messagingtoolkit ?
Or is the only connection via COM-port ?
2. We also need to connect our application via JSON to send sms to the
SMS-provider Fittcom www.fittcom.de<http://www.fittcom.de>
How can we connect us from messagingtoolkit ?
3. Is there a pdf-documentation for messagingtoolkit ?
Thanks, Best regards
RE: Connect LAN-GSM-Modul via LAN to Messagingtoolkit / Connect via JSON to SMS-provider / Documentation - Added by admin almost 6 years ago
1. Right now the library support serial communication for modem. Telnet is not supported at this moment.
2. Are you talking about connecting to an SMS HTTP gateway? In this case you can do this easily with .NET or Java without using this library.
3. The documentation is in chm at this moment, if there is a need it can be converted into pdf.