From 02/08/2016 to 03/08/2016
- 09:51 pm messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Can I detect when a SIM or a serial port is not ready after connect successfully
I don't quite get what you meant. If there is an error in the port, then it is normal to disconnect and connec...
- 09:53 pm messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Can I detect when a SIM or a serial port is not ready after connect successfully
This is my suggestion.
There is an option to send the SMS to a queue (meaning the SMS will be sent asynchro...
- 05:01 am messagingtoolkit Viewer for MMS message
- For any received MMS, you can use the MMS library to view the content of the file. The MMS library also can be used t...
- 04:58 am messagingtoolkit-mms 126.96.36.199 is released
- This is a bug fix release which fixes a number of defects. You can alo use the viewer to view the received MMS file b...
- Release 188.8.131.52
- 10:01 pm messagingtoolkit Support: RE: need help on MMS
The patch is included in 184.108.40.206. You can now download this release.
- Release 220.127.116.11
- 08:19 am messagingtoolkit 18.104.22.168 is released
- Windows 10 has been tested to work successfully in this release.
Do make sure that the demo program is run under "...
- 07:17 pm messagingtoolkit Support: RE: need help on MMS
Please try with the attached patch which has better support for MMS sending. Please note it is currently still...
when I send mms I use below code, when I send a bigger image file, do you have a way
to terminate sending wh...
- 08:02 pm messagingtoolkit Support: RE: MessagingToolkit.Core dependent on System.Windows.Forms?
I cannot reproduce this problem. Can you try if the followings work
- Run the program under "sudo" just to ...
- 02:14 am messagingtoolkit Support: RE: MessagingToolkit.Core dependent on System.Windows.Forms?
Can you attach your code snippet here?
Also available in: Atom