WiKi - Main¶
This is the main WiKi page for messagingtoolkit. You can get more details on this project from this WiKi.
To download the latest version of messagingtoolkit, you should go to the Files module.
Please note that you need .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0 in order to use messagingtoolkit.The Trial Edition has the following constraints
- Maximum 2 gateways can be added for Bulk Gateway
- All incoming and outgoing messages will be prefixed with [Trial]
To purchase a license, please see the Licensing page.
You can see some screenshots for messagingtoolkit in action from this page.
The demo program (with source code) should show you the core functionalities of the library
- MessagingToolkit.Core.Utilities shows the core APIs available in the library
- MessagingToolkit.Diagnostics is a tool to help you diagnose modem/handset capabilities
- MessagingToolkit.BulkGateway is a production ready program that shows how to use multiple gateways to send out messages in bulk
Read here for more information
Services and Solutions¶
You can post questions in the forums. Please indicate if you are using a licensed copy. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
The project blog is available at https://twit88.com/blog
PDU Encoder and Decoder¶
As part of the messagingtoolkit, there is an integrated PDU encoder and decoder.