- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 05/26/2009
- Last connection: 01/30/2020
- messagingtoolkit (Manager, 05/26/2009)
- 03:20 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: questions about best devices and multiple devices
- Can you attach your code snippet here?
- 05:50 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: questions about best devices and multiple devices
Generally any GSM modem which supports AT command can be used to send/receive SMS. Since for every modem the l...
- myMobKit Android APK
- 08:50 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: IHttpGateway SendSMS timeout
Can you share your code snippet here?
- 08:48 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: D-Link GSM VoIP Gateway DVG-6001G
What examples you are looking for?
- 08:39 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Call Management
Try with the attached patch, and use GetCurrentCalls to retrieve the active calls.
- 04:22 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Branded SMS
This is not possible for GSM modem as it is not allowed by the service provider.
To do this you need to us...
- Newbie to this SMS thing!
Does the component supports sending branded SMS ?
By branded I mean that receiver is...
I am not a developer
I am trying to your application code in C# but cant go through it
I am looking to d...
Also available in: Atom