- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/13/2009
- Last connection: 03/18/2014
- Hi, admin how are you. I try your demo version and when trying to send sms it response "Error". No Error code provide...
- 11:35 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: x64
I cant find in the tab "Pdu Encoder" for the long message option concatenate. I'll update the latest version. ...
- 12:56 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: x64
Thanks for the reply. I used the last version of pdu 18.104.22.168.
Should i update the newest version? How to c...
- Hi admin,
how are you? it has been a long time i never update your library since the last i purchased. I want to a...
- 03:35 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Adding Information In SMS
- If i embeded in text and then the person reply without the invoice no, how do i arrange the conversation of invoice 0...
- Hello admin, how are you? Long time not participating in your forum. It looks your messaging toolkit still in bugs fi...
- 04:27 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: CMS Error 304
- I have find the solution. I use vbcrlf instead of vbcr. So the wavecom modem will return error cms 304 but others mod...
- 10:41 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: CMS Error 304
- Hello sir, Please help me with this issue. Only using this wavecom modem reply cms error 304.
- 01:33 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: CMS Error 304
I haven't get any solution why the modem cannot send message eventhough i use the success pdu. Here I attach m...
- 02:21 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: CMS Error 304
- 0791263851000023*31000*B818091122222F300000B121B1E559E0EB3373ED0DA0D07B1DFE51F ===> CMS Error 304 Generate From pdu ...
Also available in: Atom