messagingtoolkit SMS/MMS library is a .NET managed library which consists of
- A core library which you can use to send out various kinds of messages, which include SMS, MMS, WAP Push message, vCard, vCalendar, and Smart SMS.
- A utility program which serves as the demo to the library (with source code).
- A diagnostic program to analyze the capabilities of your devices (with source code).
- Bulk Gateway which can be used to send out messages in bulk (with source code).
- An open source SMS application server that you can customize to suit your needs.
The library currently supports AT commands, SMPP and MM1 protocols.
Since it is based on .NET, it requires .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0 to be installed.
More details can be found at http://platform.twit88.com/projects/messagingtoolkit
For the older version that is written in VB.NET, you can still download it from http://www.twit88.com/home
messagingtoolkit Barcode library is a C# barcode library that can be used in standalone Windows applications, ASP.NET web applications, and Windows Phone 7 applications.
More details can be found at http://platform.twit88.com/projects/show/mt-barcode
CDP is a content delivery platform which aims to delivery
- A content filtering proxy server which can be used to extract relevant content from web pages, ignoring all the advertisements, and irrelevant contents.
- A content indexing and categorization engine which can be used to index and categorize web pages
- A analysis and heuristics engine which can be used for trend analysis
- A delivery engine to deliver contents to different platforms, e.g. web browsers and mobile phones.
At this moment only the beta version of CDP Proxy is available.
Latest newsView all news
messagingtoolkit-pdu (03/16/2013 07:00 pm)
MessagingToolkit PDU library is a subproject of MessagingToolkit, featuring a library that can be used to encode and decode SMS in PDU format.
PDU Library Demo Screen
- messagingtoolkit-barcode (09/23/2011 11:21 am) MessagingToolkit Barcode library is a C# barcode library that can be used in
messagingtoolkit-mms (11/06/2009 04:19 am)
messagingtoolkit-mms is a C# and Java library that can be used to encode and decode MMS. The encoded MMS can be sent to a MMSC through MM7 protocol, GPRS/3G modem or GPRS/3G handsets through MM1 protocol.
For the C# version, a demo program is available to show how to encode and decode a MMS message. A WAP client library is also included. The WAP client library is used to send and receive MMS through MM1 protocol using a GPRS/3G modem....
CDP Proxy (08/30/2009 04:21 am)
CDP proxy is a content filtering proxy which can be used to filter web pages and only retrieve the real content the page is meant for by removing advertisements, unnecessary back links, etc. It uses the host file from http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.zip...
messagingtoolkit-smartgateway (08/12/2009 07:44 pm)
SmartGateway allows you to set up your message gateway easily. The expected features
- Support multiple gateways
- Incoming and outgoing SMS in XML so that you easily integrate it with external applications
- Command line utilities to send SMS
- External program or PowerShell scripts can be triggered using rules for sent/received messages...