messagingtoolkit SMS/MMS library is a .NET managed library which consists of
- A core library which you can use to send out various kinds of messages (SMS, MMS, WAP Push message, vCard, vCalendar, Smart SMS, flash SMS, etc).
- A utility program which serves as the demo to the library (with source code).
- A diagnostic program to analyze the capabilities of your devices (with source code).
- Bulk Gateway which can be used to send out messages in bulk (with source code).
- An open source SMS application server that you can customize to suit your needs.
The library currently supports AT commands, SMPP and MM1 protocols.
It also supports sending and receiving SMS through Android devices using the app which is available at Google Play Store
Since it is based on .NET, it requires .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0 to be installed.
More details can be found at http://platform.twit88.com/projects/messagingtoolkit
messagingtoolkit Barcode library is a C# barcode library that can be used in standalone Windows applications, ASP.NET web applications, and Windows Phone 7 applications.
More details can be found at http://platform.twit88.com/projects/mt-barcode
CDP is a content delivery platform which aims to delivery
- A content filtering proxy server which can be used to extract relevant content from web pages, ignoring all the advertisements, and irrelevant contents.
- A content indexing and categorization engine which can be used to index and categorize web pages
- A analysis and heuristics engine which can be used for trend analysis
- A delivery engine to deliver contents to different platforms, e.g. web browsers and mobile phones.
At this moment only the beta version of CDP Proxy is available.