- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/26/2009
- Last connection: 10/05/2017
- messagingtoolkit (Manager, 05/26/2009)
I am not a developer
I am trying to your application code in C# but cant go through it
I am looking to d...
- 02:57 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Core and PDU library
If you want to send and receive SMS/MMS via GSM modem, and Android phone then you need to use the Core Library...
I want to use messagingtoolkit library to develop an sms application. The system will be using both GSM mod...
- 02:55 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Connect multiple (2) or more Android devices to the One
Right now this feature is not implemented yet. One way you can do this is to use object pooling
- Create a ...
Please I need help on this.
Is it possible to connect multiple android phones using the mymobkit android ap...
I am a developer, I have a question about mms. If your app connect multiple modems and the sim card come from sa...
- 02:53 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: MessagingToolkit SmartGateway
With all modern technology stacks, I suggest that you can look at some of the newest framework, e.g.
I have a school project, where I would like to include as part of the communication chain your MessagingToolk...
- 08:16 AM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: Error 96 sending SMS
Can you check if you can reset your device? It could be due to the device settings which are accidentally set ...
- 02:23 PM messagingtoolkit Support: RE: About CMS ERROR: 513 Unable to store
This error is related to the GSM network. For the WaveComm and Sierra, can you trying exchanging the SIM to se...
Also available in: Atom